• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  everyone I know goes away in the end, Ashhal
    “What have I become, my sweetest friend?
    Everyone I know goes away in the end."

She knows how much he enjoys this. She can hear it in his voice, the faint arrogance and pride in knowing that this is the one control he has over her. And truthfully, he is the only one capable of doing it. She has been around too long to cave to every temptation that dangled in front of her, and if she knew exactly why he could do this to her, she would amend it. But there was absolutely no reason. It’s not like either of them were special to each other, other than the fact they have known each other for way too long. His skin smelled of several other mares, and it should have deterred her. She didn’t like being a notch in anyone’s bedpost and yet here she was. 

Again.

She will hate herself in the morning, and the next, and the one after that. She knows this, and she still presses her mouth into the nape of his silver neck, the strands of his mane brushing against her face. His lips are just barely above her skin, so close that she can feel his breath against her when he speaks, and such that when he accidentally, hardly touches her it sends a wave of heat between her thighs. ”I know you’d love to,” And somehow her voice is still sweet and steady, even though she is already trembling on the inside. ”Nothing has really changed in that regard, has it?”

Her slender body slides easily against his, curling around him so his head lays across her back, with a suggestive tip of her head as she says in a low, hushed tone, ”So show me.”

RYATAH
    you could have it all, my empire of dirt

@[Ashhal]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: everyone I know goes away in the end, Ashhal - by Ryatah - 12-02-2018, 10:35 PM