• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  everyone I know goes away in the end, Ashhal

I tried to sell my soul last night
    Funny, he wouldn't even take a bite

Every subtle shift of her body, her soft breath on his skin, all of it tells him everything her words won’t say. He’d lived too goddamned long not to know how to read a woman’s body. Besides, it’s not like her scent isn’t a dead fucking giveaway. He grins against her, lips curling in satisfaction. It doesn’t seem to matter that he’s had her before. He’d have her again and again.

Maybe someday he’d grow tired of it. Of her. But he doesn’t think that would be happening any time soon. Not when she’s so fucking taken. Not while the challenge of stealing her from her lover still flavors every touch. She’d never truly be his, and he didn’t give a damn. But that’s really just the thrill of the chase, isn’t it? What keeps this game interesting? Because he’d be so fucking bored the minute it wasn’t a game anymore.

Her mouth on his skin sends a wash of heat along his flesh, a rush of hot desire chasing down his spine and settling in his loins. Her words bring a low, rumbling growl to his throat, his eyes darkening dangerously as she moves against him. Not that she can see that. But she sure as shit could feel the way his muscles harden, the way his body pushes aggressively closer. Could hear the way his wings rustle restlessly against the well-defined planes of his ribs and shoulders.

He trails his lips tauntingly over her pale skin, over her shoulder and spine, until he reaches her withers. There he very deliberately opens his mouth, teeth finding her tender flesh, gripping it hard. Leaving his mark on her.

A part of him wants to move slowly. To drive her so fucking mad with anticipation. But another part of him wants to claim her now, hard and fast, making sure she knows just what kind of beast she’s teasing.

Trailing his lips her spine, he moves down the length of her delightful, never-ending curves. He scrapes his teeth along her rounded stomach, chuckling when it moves subtly beneath his touch, nipping lightly in retaliation. He moves farther, past her hip, to the curve of her rear. He nibbles at the base of her tail, pausing to inhale deeply. To tell her without words he knows just how much she fucking wants him.

Without warning he bites her hard, his teeth sharply marking the delicious curve to one side of her tail. Lips tilting into a dark smile, he kisses the mark he made, tasting the faint tang of copper, before lifting his head. Shifting around, he trails his nose along her hip, to where her spine curves up into her ass. He scrapes his teeth hard against the sensitive flesh there. “This,” he growls, his tone low with hungry amusement, “is mine.”

Messages In This Thread
    RE: everyone I know goes away in the end, Ashhal - by Ashhal - 12-05-2018, 12:47 PM