• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  everyone I know goes away in the end, Ashhal
    “What have I become, my sweetest friend?
    Everyone I know goes away in the end."

She would never admit to him that she loved the game as much as he did; but why else would she keep coming back? It isn’t hard to figure out, but the guilt is less prevalent if she refuses to acknowledge this for what it is — insatiable lust. Every part of her has been dormant for so long — years upon years of isolation, with a silent tongue and a quiet mind, with nothing as an outlet for everything she buries beneath her placid, eerily calm facade.

She has always been broken and imperfect, and she is just so tired of pretending she isn’t.

There is no rhyme or reason to why he is the one that alights everything that has been dead inside, when she had someone waiting at home that did exactly the same, who was all she needed and more. But there was something decidedly delightful and dangerous in knowing that this is the last place she should be, and maybe there is something reassuring in the notion that they both know there are no strings tying them together.

She doesn’t need to see him to feel the dark tension that lays so heavily between them now, feeling the way he presses closer, and knowing they share the same hunger. His lips trailing across her white skin causes an involuntary shudder, and her jaw clenches as his teeth grasp her withers. She is trembling as his touch slides along the curves he’s already explored before, her pulse rushing as he touches each new spot. It is painstakingly slow, and even though she is quivering in want and anticipation, she knows exactly what he is after — he wants her to plead, and even though her breath quickens almost imperceptibly, she doesn’t comply, yet.

It is only when he suddenly bites that her breath becomes a strangled gasp in her throat, and something about his words, his voice, his touch against her ignites her. She spins, quick and effortless as she suddenly presses hard and aggressively with her chest against his, her teeth snapping briefly at his throat as she says in a voice that is low and taut, ”Just for today, it is.” Her mouth slides along his neck, her breath hot and nearly gasping, shuddering against him as she says with a sultry smile into his flesh, ”You better make it count.”

RYATAH
    you could have it all, my empire of dirt

@[Ashhal]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: everyone I know goes away in the end, Ashhal - by Ryatah - 12-07-2018, 12:25 AM