• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Fiery Dreams, Any!

Keep dreaming

The stallion's interested was now fully focused on a mare that had approached him, his tender skin shook as he stretched himself, he readied himself to formulate a greeting but before he could even open his pink muzzle to speak he was questioned about the origin of the blaze. If Rouhi was to answer honsetly he never really knew what went on, all he had to go on was stranger's astonished questioning and the sight of his own hooves burning, which was definitely quite a worrying sight at first. "Oh..." the stallion twitched his ears as he looked bellow him, the snow slowlly lurking back to cover the scorched rock, steam slowly dissapearing as he cooled down "Well uh, I rebirthed" he shot a smile, he hoped he hadn't looked too weird or perhaps dangerous when he went up in flames, the whole process was usually quite over the top, "I realise that may sound a bit weird as a conversation starter, my apologies" he shut his eyes and giggled sofly "My name is Rouhi, it is nice to meet you" he lifted his wing into the air, almost waving it as he smiled, now that he had cooled down he could relax and so he shook himself again and relaxed his tense frame.

Rouhi was quite glad that the mare hadn't arrived as he was erupting in flames, not only could it possibly endanger others but it could also quite possible scare some away, he was glad that this equine was quite curious and that she had the gut to come and investigate.  

R O U H I

@[Kensa] Hello! Apologies for the late reply, I believe we may be in different time zones C:

Messages In This Thread
    Fiery Dreams, Any! - by Rouhi - 11-14-2018, 11:23 AM
    RE: Fiery Dreams, Any! - by Kensa - 11-14-2018, 10:21 PM
    RE: Fiery Dreams, Any! - by Rouhi - 11-15-2018, 08:24 AM
    RE: Fiery Dreams, Any! - by Kensa - 11-15-2018, 11:06 AM
    RE: Fiery Dreams, Any! - by Rouhi - 11-15-2018, 11:37 AM
    RE: Fiery Dreams, Any! - by Kensa - 11-19-2018, 11:43 PM
    RE: Fiery Dreams, Any! - by Random Event - 11-20-2018, 02:31 PM
    RE: Fiery Dreams, Any! - by Rouhi - 11-20-2018, 05:01 PM
    RE: Fiery Dreams, Any! - by Kensa - 11-21-2018, 09:51 PM