• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Fiery Dreams, Any!

for every tyrant, a tear for the vulnerable
    in every lost soul, the bones of a miracle

Her quick mind turns over the little morsels of information that the stallions gives her. She is still curious but refrains from interrogating him. The wind is picking up, pulling at her flaxen mane and she looks towards the dark clouds rolling in over the lowlands. The air smells of new snow, and it was likely those clouds carry the big heavy flakes that like to stick and pile up. More snow here might mean more snow at home. Maybe she picked a bad time to go roaming.

“Oh, no I’ve no secrets. I just wanted to check in on this place, see if anyone was lingering out here.” She pauses, realizing that if she intended to come down and greet newcomers she was already remiss in one important area. Tucking her chin, she continues… “There is a plague run rampant in most of these lands, I’m sorry I should have said something right off. I’m so used to everyone being aware. Most people outside of the safelands… A pause, she redirects herself. “I am not ill, but many are. There are some safe places. I am an Ambassador of Hyaline, in the mountains. Most of our people have moved to a safe land called Silver Cove, where they are protected from the illness.”  Most people outside of the safe lands know they are at risk, bear the risk for one purpose or another. Kensa’s purpose is the preservation of her home, quiet as it is now that most have fled. She will stand in those mountains until something rips her from the earth.

kensa
    for every dreamer, a dream. we're unstoppable with something to believe in.

@[Rouhi]

Messages In This Thread
    Fiery Dreams, Any! - by Rouhi - 11-14-2018, 11:23 AM
    RE: Fiery Dreams, Any! - by Kensa - 11-14-2018, 10:21 PM
    RE: Fiery Dreams, Any! - by Rouhi - 11-15-2018, 08:24 AM
    RE: Fiery Dreams, Any! - by Kensa - 11-15-2018, 11:06 AM
    RE: Fiery Dreams, Any! - by Rouhi - 11-15-2018, 11:37 AM
    RE: Fiery Dreams, Any! - by Kensa - 11-19-2018, 11:43 PM
    RE: Fiery Dreams, Any! - by Random Event - 11-20-2018, 02:31 PM
    RE: Fiery Dreams, Any! - by Rouhi - 11-20-2018, 05:01 PM
    RE: Fiery Dreams, Any! - by Kensa - 11-21-2018, 09:51 PM