• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Fiery Dreams, Any!

Keep dreaming

The stallion twitched his long wings as a breeze rampaged through the snow, picking it up and viciously throwing it around "A plague huh" he had heard rumours of it but did not think they were true, but not he knew he could be at risk "Would I be able to accompany you back toward one of these so called safe places" he asked politely, raisinh a wing to block out the wind as it increased in volume, howling at them irritatingly. The stallion was now a tad nervous, the palaver of ilness and suffering were not an easy topic, he paused for a moment as he looked around, returning his blue eyes to the mare in front of him.

"I hope not too many are affected, I, of course, don't know the scale of it all, I thought it was just a rumour" he added silently as he observed the clouds, the air thickening as the breeze tightened. He looked at the mare in slight worry "This doesn't look too great, we can probably count on being drenched sometime today" he added with a smile as he looked around the area, still empty and silent, untouched and still.

R O U H I

@[Kensa] Tinypic ain't working so my images are disappearing, whoops lol!

Messages In This Thread
    Fiery Dreams, Any! - by Rouhi - 11-14-2018, 11:23 AM
    RE: Fiery Dreams, Any! - by Kensa - 11-14-2018, 10:21 PM
    RE: Fiery Dreams, Any! - by Rouhi - 11-15-2018, 08:24 AM
    RE: Fiery Dreams, Any! - by Kensa - 11-15-2018, 11:06 AM
    RE: Fiery Dreams, Any! - by Rouhi - 11-15-2018, 11:37 AM
    RE: Fiery Dreams, Any! - by Kensa - 11-19-2018, 11:43 PM
    RE: Fiery Dreams, Any! - by Random Event - 11-20-2018, 02:31 PM
    RE: Fiery Dreams, Any! - by Rouhi - 11-20-2018, 05:01 PM
    RE: Fiery Dreams, Any! - by Kensa - 11-21-2018, 09:51 PM