• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Kingdom meeting; mandatory activity check and important notes
    Exclamation 

Within the wake of the chaos, came his opportunity.

Sinner grabbed onto the crown, pulling in the reigns to take full control of the autumn kingdom. He had thought he would have come home to an empty forest, but it seemed there was a bit of life flourishing within the shadows of the kingdom. It was satisfying for the dark beast to know that there were potential bodies that may be interested in having a place within the kingdom. But it was also a surprise to see that others continue to remain here. The plague was lurking, and waiting to sink its teeth into them. Another opportunity for him to use others for the benefit of himself, he supposes, though he would never unleash that motive out loud to anyone.

The dark hound moves in the mid-morning hours of the day. It was time to call the shadow-dwellers into the light. Sinner wanted to get a better look at those he could use to strengthen the kingdom and rise while the other kingdoms slumbered away. He had already sent Mary onto her errand to mend their relationship with Loess in their haven. If she was to fail, he would not be to blame. The peace between their kingdom relied heavily upon Arthas’ daughter—hopefully she could be proven to be more useful than he had been.

He finally settles in the central part of the kingdom, an open glade within the forest that the darkness allows to shed through. The dark beast lets out a howl, calling forth those that remain in the shadows. He waits for them to gather, watching carefully with red-yellow, hollowed eyes, within his hellhound form.

Once the shadow-dwellers gather, he speaks.

“Welcome,” he greets with a wolfish grin, “I thought it was time we all came together. I am Sinner, the new ruler of Sylva.” Their downfall, or perhaps their savior. “It has surely come to your attention that Beqanna has been infected with a plague. You are all welcome to find refuge within our forest kingdom, but I cannot guarantee that you will not become a victim of the plague should you stay.” He does not hide the fact that Sylva is not protected. Only the strong and monsters of Beqanna could ever claim to call Sylva their home.

They would either die, or survive.

And he planned on seeing them rise from the ashes.

“I will not have Sylva fall into the darkness while this plague consumes Beqanna.” Sinner would not fall like his red-devil father had so easily. While kingdom politics had never been his upbringing, he had the motive to build an empire from the ground up. “There is a lot of work ahead of us to find our place within the chaos, but there is opportunity for you all. Whether it is glory or safety you wish to have, you will find that within Sylva.” With numbers there would be strength, and he would find them.

“For those who are interested, I will be instating two castes. There will be a diplomacy and military branch. Anyone is welcomed to join the caste if they wish.” He pauses for a moment, allowing his words to sink in a moment. The beast gauges their reaction as well before continuing. “I will also be opening up several high positions who prove themselves worthy of it. This will include leadership positions: A Commander that oversees our military, a Governor that oversees our diplomacy, a Spymaster that is the head of intelligence, a Champion, and my Right Hand that will act as my adviser. If any of you are interested, let me know.”

“As for the other lands, I think it is important we align ourselves strongly with others. The previous leader, Arthas, shared a partnership with Loess before the plague. I wish to ensure our relationship is to remain peaceful and intact with an alliance. I’ve sent one of ours to ensure our relationship is kept during this time of chaos.” Sinner licks his dried lips lightly, eyes scanning across the small gathering of those that have come. “I will eventually be heading to other lands to see what the plague as taken a hold of, if you wish to accompany me then you may.”

The hound falls silent, feeling more satisfied now that he has gathered everyone and set his intentions for his ruling. For now, at least.

“Does anyone have anything to add?”

Sinner
    angels banished from heaven have no choice but to become devils
    character info: here | character reference: here | image © uribaani

Hello all! :)

This is a mandatory activity check just so I can see who will be here and who is interested in the ranks. You can either answer in or out of character!

Here is the rundown of the meeting:
    • Sylva will be instated with two castes, military and diplomacy
    • There are a handful of high leadership positions open but I won't be filling this up immediately
    • Loess/Brilliant Pampas are basically allies with Sylva
    • Check out the rank descriptions for more information
    If you have a character that is going to be staying in Sylva, let me know the following:
    • You want to be placed on the kingdom board
    • You want to be added as a resident or within a caste
    • You are interested in any of the high leadership positions
    • You are interested in going with Sinner to visit other lands
    Let me know if you have any questions or suggestions. My dms are also open too (just contact Shelbi)! :)
    Profile | Detailed Bio | Character Reference
    Most likely always in his hellhound form
    The call to rally slips through the forest and rings within his ears. Juice froze for a moment, contemplating if Sylva really is the life he wants for himself. He could retreat to a safeland and then, when the plague had calmed down, he could search for his family - his twin, his mother and father. No! Untouched poll shakes violently in order to derail his own thought train. His family has not gone looking for him. Why should he waste his time - his life - on them? Sylva has kept him safe thus far. He would stay and, see if he could make a name for himself.

Juice answers the summons with swift acceleration. Muscled haunches push steed into a light canter while sturdy limbs nimbly navigate the trail to the heart of the kingdom. When he arrives, he sees a couple of equines scattered before the hound. Juice decides to slide to a halt directly in front of this Sinner. Front and center would surely look good to the Alpha, right? Lobes prick ahead to alertly capture every word and, the young colt soaks all of it in. Whether it is glory or safety you wish. Yes to both! The hound goes on to describe the internal hierarchy he has instated and, the splashed bay lad begins to quiver with excitement. He hears the breakdown and then, the mention of high ranking positions. The Spymaster or, the Right Hand. Juice immediately succombs to a day dream in which his newly discovered trait allows him to slip into kingdoms unnoticed and gather valuable information. He would make an amazing master of deceit! His dark orbs light up at the thought and, it requires all of his strength to contain his excited outburst until after Sinner finishes.

Once the hound stops barking and opens the floor to everyone else, Juice pipes up without hesitation. He steps forward, as if not close enough already (though, really he just wants to draw everyone's attention to him). He makes and holds eye contact with the Alpha while he finds the most sincere tone his maturing vocal chords can manage. "I, Juice, wish to join Sylva's numbers as a diplomat. Furthermore, I volunteer to accompany you to other lands." The young male falls quiet and steps back into the gathering, all the while patting himself proverbially on the back for his bold initiative and strong delivery. He is motivated and ambitious (though naive and strong-willed). He would make something of himself, lest the powers that be had something else to say on the matter.

Yes, please place Juice on the kingdom board.
    As a student in the Diplomat caste.
    Juice and I both have high aspirations and would love to work towards one of the high ranks.
    Yes, Juice will travel with Sinner.
    Request from .splash., I would love for someone to corrupt this little baby <3
    Jack’s still around! She can be placed on the board as just a resident for now. But who knows, maybe later she will be interested in diplomacy! If you need volunteers though she would be willing to go to other lands with Sinner.

If I find the time later I will change this into IC. Tongue
    Mary is here<33 you can place her under the diplomat caste, I won't post since she is in Loess now trying to mend things
    Well... Ouija is being his worthless self someplace and Delta is hereish... Though not longish.

So worthless resident and I'm not sure yet on the other
    ~Actives~
    Kreation~Deiti~Zain
    AuroraElis~Demi
    -Semi Active-
    Rey says she literally doesn't want to go anywhere else so she'll happily stay here where she's comfortable Smile

Feel free to put her on the board under the military caste.
    She'd love to be a special hellion someday and work her way up.
    Since she can teleport herself and one other character, she volunteers to do some scouting as well.
    Rey has one colt with her here, Corban!
    Immune to The Plague
    Helped raise Pangea
    Abnormal is on his way here...also, count Kreep in the mix too Smile
    @[Neo] I added Delta to the board just as a resident for now. If you figure out what you want to do or Delta leaves, let me know Smile

@[Abnormal] Any particular place you want abnormal in, or just resident for now? Also would Kreed go under children?
    currently playing
    Astrophel | Divest | Falter

Kreep... Not Kreed. XD sry
    ~Actives~
    Kreation~Deiti~Zain
    AuroraElis~Demi
    -Semi Active-
    (11-24-2018, 12:49 AM)Shelbi Wrote: @[Neo] I added Delta to the board just as a resident for now. If you figure out what you want to do or Delta leaves, let me know Smile

@[Abnormal] Any particular place you want abnormal in, or just resident for now? Also would Kreed go under children?

Abnormal would def be in war. Kreep is an adult, I just haven’t updated his profile yet xD he can go under residents for now <3