• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

nobody's watching, drowning in words so sweet; colby pony
    “What have I become, my sweetest friend?
    Everyone I know goes away in the end."

She knows nothing of the girl that stands before her. If she had any way of gaining the knowledge of her heritage, if she only knew who her mother was, it would change the very energy of this meeting. Ryatah owed so much to Moselle — including the immortality that kept her here, a gift from the magic mare so that she could always be there to keep the Dale safe. The porcelain once-Queen had succeeded, more or less, even though the rebellion had cost her her sight. It was the first and last time she had let her tongue grow sharp in the presence of Carnage.

But even still, without knowing anything, she is drawn to the younger girl. Perhaps it is their kindred illness, or because she can feel her sorrow without having to see her. She has always been allured by sadness, maybe because it has always blossomed in her own chest and spread through her veins moreso than blood itself. She understands it more than most other emotions; more than anger, more than happiness, and even love — her love has always been overshadowed by sadness.

”It’s lovely to meet you, too,” She murmurs her agreement from her reddened lips, and she moves forward at the sound of the girl’s sickly cough. She presses her muzzle into her neck, an almost motherly caress as her lips trail briefly against her warm skin, before she pulls away. ”Beqanna has seen times worse than this plague, believe it or not. There are always those strong enough to pull the lands from the darkness.” Another smile, and though laced with melancholy it is still hopeful. ”You’ll see.”
    RYATAH
    you could have it all, my empire of dirt

@[Eilidh]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: nobody's watching, drowning in words so sweet; colby pony - by Ryatah - 12-25-2018, 05:52 PM