• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A God's Creation ||Open||

The news of the lands change in ruler is no matter to me.  Ivar wasn't a threat to me or my pond so I am confidant nothing will change for me.

When my run in with Ivar and his brother Lochwood, came to a close, I quietly slip away into the humidity of the thick foliage.  Amazonian parrotlets flutter overhead as I make my way down a well known trail.  I had never once thought of making the feathered creatures a meal.  They were too thin, too bony and way too much work to pluck through their plumage to get any little bit of meat they had.  No, I much rather enjoyed listening to their mimicry of my voice as I sang.

Wherever the wind may blow
    Over sea salt waves
    You will find me there
    In its warm embrace

The sing-song melody reverberates from my soprano cords, easily carrying through the density of the land and into the ears of any who may be listening. It is a sweet song, one which the avian happily offer chords to.  A smile creases my scaled lips as reptilian sapphire eyes turn skyward to watch them gather.  My pond was not far and before long I would be slipping into its cool waters.  

Once again fitted in my alter form, my body moves effortlessly through the aqua, parting its hyaline mass with no more than a few ripples of the surface.  From the rocky ledge above, one could see the dark mass of my body exploring the cobalt depths of the pool.  I had not been home in a while and wished to view my most prized possessions...

D
    eiti
    A God's Creation | Carnage X Dynast

@[Elle Belle] pony
    *Kelpie Mimicry Traits*
    -Enhanced Beauty, Finned tail(in water only), Sharp Teeth-
    :|: Physical Appearance :|:
    Black rainbow sheen scales, blue snake eyes
    His body is marked by smoke and ivory, the image of the kelpie king, the first born of Ivar and Isobell. Lothbrok had known Ischia when he had been but a foal and only a shadow of the the now grown man. He moves with precision of each sharp hoof, feeling the wat the soil and sand melt beneath his weight. The warm air was tantalizing as it tangled in the ash of his dark mane and tail in a tattered banner.

Lothbrok nears the clear edges of a wading pool in the throng vegetation and moist air. It is of seafoam and cerulean at the depths, tiny creatures visible from his place along the shore. The dark eyes watch how the fish greedily search for bits of food among the smooth pebbles. Lothy eyes them as the edge of his mouth tilts up.

The youth drops his lips to the water's surface to lip at it carefully, tasting the sensation upon his palate. He had no desire to submerge himself int he water at this moment but care to just admire the beauty of his new home.

As my eyes skim over my treasures I keep hidden within the cobalt blue waters, a sudden movement from above alerts me.  My face tips upwards slowly as I tread the depths.  Sapphire eyes see only a shadow hover above the surface and then a disturbance upon the still surface.  Here, at this far edge, the waterfalls did not cause even the slightest ripples.  

My eyes narrow on the prey that I now see.  The radiating warmth of flesh and blood pierced by my teeth is fixated in my mind, and I can feel my darkest parts surfacing. No Deiti! Stop! I plead with myself.  Clamping my eyes shut and clenching my jaws tight, I allow bubbles of air to rise to the surface.  Alerting the creature of land that something exists below these waters.  If they were smart they would run.  Flee before I lose control again.

The imagine of Leilan enters my mind just then, softening me and bringing reality back.  Still I fear what may happen and so I retreat to a further part of my pool.  Rising just near where the waters from above trickles down to cause choppy waters.  Here they may not notice my face breaking through the plain of aqua.  

My slitted eyes adjust to the brighter light of day. Shifting to find just what was near my home.  Tracing my path back to the still lagoon I see a form of granite and pearl.  A soft trace of light reflects off ridges of seemingly tiny reflectors.  I know this look from the many fish that call this pool home.  The way they light reflects the sun and dazzles there bodies in a prism of colors.  My body is much the same in that aspect, but I lack the singular unity of these type of scales.  My flesh is more skin than scale, like that of a water snake.  

Of what I can tell, the strangers seems harmless and is simply seeking a refreshing drink.  I have no qualms in allowing others to satisfy their mortal needs here.  So I rise just a bit farther out of the crystalline pond, my finned tail effortlessly allowing the fluid movement.  Typically shy at first, I tend to warm up quickly to those I feel unthreatened by.  But I allow this stranger to decide if I am a threat or not by seeing me first... 

D
    eiti
    A God's Creation | Carnage X Dynast
    *Kelpie Mimicry Traits*
    -Enhanced Beauty, Finned tail(in water only), Sharp Teeth-
    :|: Physical Appearance :|:
    Black rainbow sheen scales, blue snake eyes