• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I lose myself up in those eyes; NEVI
    The journey across a land that had become foreign to her was both exciting and exhausting. They had spent some time with Isle in Island resort and then they had spent more time out amongst Beqanna, wandering here and there, relearning a home that they had been away from for so long. By the time they made their way into Tephra’s borders, she was beginning to show. Her sides were rounded with the baby growing within. They had stopped a bit more towards the end of their journey as the baby grew making even breathing hard sometimes.

But he was there with her, always steadfast and loving in his touches. She can lean on him when she needs too. She hadn’t realized that growing another being took so much of one’s energy. She slept a bit more than usual, taking naps here and there when they stopped, eating as much as she could.

She sighs in contentment as they crested the small hill that lead back into the land they had already snuck peeks of once on the way through. She hadn’t been willing to settle yet, wanted to see more of the Beqanna as she was now. But now Lee was wishing she had stayed put the first time. She touches her lips to his neck, pressing a soft kiss there and dragging her lips back up to his cheek. “Remind me of this time, the next time I decide to walk across Beqanna pregnant okay?” There’s a smile on her lips that turns to a little bit of surprise when she realizes she said next time she is pregnant.

It’s not surprising, they would have a brood of kids if that was what they wanted. Adopted, or birthed, it didn’t matter to her. They move back down deeper into the lands, the warmth and the heat wrapping around her relaxing muscles she didn’t realize were tense. And then when they finally find the spot to cozy up in, she leans against him. “It’s nice to be back.”

@[Neverwas]