• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  raising the skate
    peregrine jude
    i glow pink in the night in my room

The violence that lies just beyond the curtains of Jude’s beauty is well masked. She has the kind of sumptuous call that starts wars, at least in the lands dominated by foolish men. Perhaps that is the time she is from: when it took no more than wanting a fair young princess from an enemy country to start battles that take countless lives; and, perhaps, Jude would relish that attention (she likes to think she would not). She certainly looks the part: fair, long-haired, graceful and voluptuous.

A princess, one would think - if too dull to see the serpentine sway of her hips.

Peregrine. She likes that; instead of directing him to her usual nickname, she allows the pleasantly surprising waves of a new identity to tingle down her spine. Her languid smile passes into a flighty grin, drawing the corners of her eyes into a much more mischievous tilt. A few stray curls fall into her right eye, the purple sparkling like a smooth amethyst behind the soft pink.

“I think there is much more beauty in the bizarre.” More a purr than a reply, charmed amusement seeping like slow lava onto each word. “I like to think I am quite strange. Though, pity! Most only see that I am pretty.” Now her grin is much more animated, hinting at some secret joke spoken at her expense.

Jude cocks her head to the right, chewing on Vadar’s compliment like a cow keeps its cud. Lucky indeed, she thinks, almost bitter - though the silvery stallion does not have to know that. The unpleasant twinge passes and Jude drops her radiant grin for something more subtle: soft lips slightly upturned on one side.

“Do you really think someone could bear to be my sister?” is her gently teasing reply, followed by a roll of her eyes. “No relatives around - lonely old me.” The pegasus flutters her lashes now, stepping close enough to see the single hairs that make up his odd markings. “That lucky bastard, though, is just my friend,” she continues, placing each word exactly where it needs to be.

“I’m single, and if I didn’t know any better, I would think you are hitting on me.” With a swish of her tail and snap of her teeth she tries to draw an actual advancement from Vadar, though Jude suspects he will say something just as coy back.

“Forgive me! I did not ask your name. I’d certainly like to know it.”

i've been blossoming alone over you

@[Vadar] ugh cal....i love him

Messages In This Thread
    raising the skate - by peregrine jude - 11-20-2018, 08:28 PM
    RE: raising the skate - by Vadar - 11-25-2018, 12:49 PM
    RE: raising the skate - by peregrine jude - 11-30-2018, 01:54 AM
    RE: raising the skate - by Vadar - 12-09-2018, 12:07 PM
    RE: raising the skate - by peregrine jude - 12-15-2018, 02:05 AM
    RE: raising the skate - by Vadar - 12-22-2018, 11:15 PM
    RE: raising the skate - by peregrine jude - 01-07-2019, 01:34 AM