• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    steal #1
    I take my patty medium well, see that you don't screw that up.
    I'll be warbling breathless we go.
    Have you tasted their magic?-Chipotle, Cajun,Honey.
    Boys should just leave trees be, especially when their parents aren't home.Dig your own hole for the dog!

1 from 1 come stay with us in the Chamber for 1 BQ year
    I take my patty medium well, see that you don't screw that up. (Made this the hard clue)
    Hints to Fiasko Burger
    Hamburgers come in patties and can be medium well, if you don't screw it up then you will not have failed..definition of the noun Fiasko

I'll be warbling breathless we go.
    Warble is to sing if you sing Breathless we go you may be a band name "The Mast"

Have you tasted their magic?-Chipotle, Cajun,Honey.
    Chipotle Cajun and honey are all flavors of BBQ sauce. Taste our magic is slogan on the Voodoo BBQ logo.

Boys should just leave trees be, especially when their parents aren't home.Dig your own hole for the dog!
    This eludes to the plot of the 1987  film "The Gate"

Stealing Voudou from Mast and Fiasko of the Gates
    ?      
    success.
    if we're being slow in replying, feel free to tag us in the "asking for verdict post" because sometimes i honestly just don't see these xD
    Just responding to tag @Stkw sorry friend o3o
    (07-25-2015, 05:19 PM)Killdare Wrote: Just responding to tag @Stkw sorry friend o3o

@[Stkw]
    @[stkw]