• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Keep your dreams in check; Kensa, Any!

but you’d never get hit without earning it
    and i only hit you first ‘cuz i deserved my own hit too
    still it comes the time to call you out
    since i’m the one that you should be about

Hyaline’s usual rounds are perpetual and comforting, the familiar smelling borders a blanket to Litotes’ usual invasive thoughts. The rise and falls of valleys come and go, wintery trees all blurring into one dark green blob. The patrols are uneventful, as per usual - what more can one expect with such a powerful plague running rampant?

Uneventful, indeed - Kensa’s scent on the wind entices him enough to draw away from his job. A stranger’s quickly follows, intermingling too closely with his counterparts for them to not to be traveling together. The Primarch’s call soon draws him from the scent (a calming beckon). The cremello heeds her gentle demand, cantering from the border in their vague direction.

Down a slope and then back up a rise: that familiar liver chestnut and a fresh grulla and white. Lie trots up in time to hear the other’s question, answering with a quick and genial “me.” He brushes his nose knowingly against Kensa’s neck and returns his attention back to the new arrival.

“My name is Litotes. Kensa and I rule here. Will you be joining us in the best land in Beqanna?”

All in good jest.

Litotes

@[Rouhi] @[Kensa]

Messages In This Thread
    Keep your dreams in check; Kensa, Any! - by Rouhi - 11-22-2018, 02:19 PM
    RE: Keep your dreams in check; Kensa, Any! - by litotes - 12-27-2018, 11:43 AM