• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

The Secret Side of Me|Dov, twins
    dovev

"Zoryn," he murmured, sliding up to his side and brushing his lips over his neck. He'd found him.

"Dizzy is safe." And his boy but he wasn't sure if Zoryn knew about him yet. It was probably Dizzy that should tell him if not. Maybe. "I told her I'd find you and the girls and bring you to her. Where I'm staying." Well, sort of. Where he was seen a lot, but he was technically still trying to return to Ischia.

"It's safe there. They won't get sick."

It felt damn good to see him again. He kinda hated that. He'd never wanted to be attracted to this guy and still didn't. Them two and Dizzy, they could'a been something. If he hadn't broken it. He was always breaking everything. He was probably breaking something now too, even.

"Let's go find our girls," he said quietly, lipping at Zoryn's sharp jaw and leaving a graze of his teeth behind to sting him a little. His heart sank that his baby girl couldn't know who he was, not really. She couldn't know he was her dad. But he understood it was better that way. They were twins. They shouldn't feel separated from each other and maybe having different dads would do that. Maybe having a stranger for a dad would do that. So they had Zoryn. He was a good dad. Probably a better one.

Maybe they would be friends with Briella.

"I took a girl in," he told him with a glance because he'd know how fucking random and lolwhat that kinda shit would be for Dov to do. Adopted a kid? Kidding, right? But, yeah. Got him a pretty damn cute baby girl, from right here in the river. "She's maybe the girls' age." Maybe they could be friends. Maybe he could see his stranger daughter sometimes and have a good reason to. Spend some time with her and her sister.

He fell quiet then as they tracked the girls down.

we're slaves to any semblance of touch

Lord, we should quit but we love it too much

Messages In This Thread
    The Secret Side of Me|Dov, twins - by Zoryn - 11-25-2018, 07:04 PM
    RE: The Secret Side of Me|Dov, twins - by Dovev - 11-25-2018, 09:13 PM
    RE: The Secret Side of Me|Dov, twins - by Zoryn - 12-10-2018, 12:00 AM