• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

my directionless ponies
    Hello world! I had a list of threads to start but then the contagion happened and all my plans went to shite. SO time to reorganize. Post with me please!

My boos:

NORTH - she currently has an open thread here. She is a bit reckless, mystical, saucy, and reclusive. Little interest in fighting or politics but she loves a good Deep Conversation. She was going to travel BQ in search of the perfect home but now idk, I think she will be a meadow bum until direction finds her.

SKELLIG - currently living in Tephra with his baby momma/love of his life. Will probably need some comforting OR someone to punch after he learns she is infected D: He has been around a while and I am still remembering his personality... charming, I think, with a little bit of goofiness and a little bit of manliness (at least in his opinion). (COLBY. if you're reading this I'm already writing a post for Ry <3)

***Fair warning, I am a very slow poster by BQ standards. Like, I aim for posting once per thread per week, depending on my work schedule (since I do my writing in downtime at work) ***
    North and Mary would be interesting! Mary is currently in Sylva!
    Nolin
    Sabrina|Serabi|Vita

@Nicole great! Where would you like them to meet? Sylva?
    HI I love you (:
    Ryatah & her 800 relatives, plus Briseis
    Gimme Skellig pleaseee
    I have both Ilma and Leilan available I guess but for Leilan I guess I need a reason to travel (oh wait I have one... ) so common land or Tephra? And which one do you want? xD
    ahh yes!! Can he meet Ilma in Tephra? And would you like to start or shall I? <3

@[Vanilla Custard]
    Sure! She just went there but maybe she just likes Magnus a lot Wink I mean diplomacy and such, definitely
    Alright I don’t know how quick I’ll be with a starter so if you could set something up that’d be great!
    well hello lovely.

I feel like Kora and Skellig should meet?! There's a bit of an explanation about her in my post on the plot board as well since I just brought her back but I figure I need some Kahea ponies in my life <333

You got it, Nilla!

@[Lydia] hellooo <3 oh, yes please! I was just recently stalking her a bit, I'm very intrigued by her and I think Skellig will be too Big Grin Where would you like them to meet?
    Yay! She's in Icicle Isle at present but really any safe zone is fair game, besides maybe Tephra because it's too hot for her there?