• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Adopting babes because reasons
    So Ilma is adopting Finch, and is sort of working towards being Miela’s godmother if she likes it or not Wink.
    But she could handle a second.

Leilan is also quick to adopt. In the ‘found a pet please let me keep it’ style more likely, but I think it would be fun for him to do that and upset Breckin.

Angel

Either way if your babies don’t have plots yet and you want something to get them going, this might help? Smile

Xo, Nilla
    If you don't mind slow posting I have Kleo I'd like to try.  Technically she was due in September but I haven't had reason to bring her out so she's not born yet.  She is mute with Starlight manipulation and trait immunity.  Pretty sunset colored with midnight purple mane and tail
    ~Actives~
    Kreation~Deiti~Zain
    AuroraElis~Demi
    -Semi Active-
    D’aww, so cute! Either would probably work. Your pick! (: