• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

magnus things.
    magnus has recently turned over a new leaf and i'd love to get some things going with him.

he's spent a LOT of time feeling guilty and beating himself up and being kind of a drag and he's super tired of it. so he's been changing a little internally to be more like he was when he was young.

more reckless, a little more confident, a little hot headed, and kind of ready to make some mistakes.

(but obviously he's still nice because he's still magnus. :|)

he's feeling pretty flirty and open to starting some trouble so if you have ideas or someone you would like to throw his way, let me know. <3 he's not really up for long-term romantic pairing but who knows. it could go that way.

right now, i think he just wants to be a little rebellious.

i will also probably open up a few breeding spots for him this season, which could play into this.

idk.

anyway.

let me know!
    HI! I would love North to bump into him again and see what happens!

(also I definitely have not forgotten about our coffee date, I will DM you soon <3)
    He and Shiya can meet up and see what happens. She currently has a post in the forest birthing
    I’ve been thinking Ilma needs a bit of a boost in her life. So Idk but, they seemed to get along well so I suppose she can visit again? I don’t know yet if they’re romantically interested in one another or something, but if he wants to try flirting, I’d say give it a go and we’ll see where that ends up? ^^
    @[Kahea], i love both of those things! <3 where would you like north / magnus to meet?

@[Aeris], yes! i think magnus meeting shiya again would be so much fun. do you want him to run across her birthing or would you prefer another thread?

@[Vanilla Custard], i'd love another thread with them!
    maybe i need more girls. but if he wants to try meeting any of them, i'd love to <3
    rough list is:

azar, rhae, raeg'n, moonie, ...wallace :|
    baby brightly, baby aire-bear

i'm not sure any of them would fall into romantic things though so it's mostly just to see what would happen. lol my usual :|
    I'm down with either! Totally up to you because she will be a oiding vulgaris
    Uhm, if there are Magnus babies available ...

PS Salomea reply soon, trying to get back to normal after earthquake craziness!
    SET || NIKLAS || MEYER || DRETCH || DEMPTON
    @[Dem], there will be some Mag babies available. >:]

And yay! I love their dynamic so much.

I hope you're okay after that. <3