• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Plothdra... withdra Squidhra
    Okay so I said this in Discord but what I want to explore is something with Yidhra that I honestly have never done before with her outside of like idealized child-grooming to be her successor....... you can see she's really good.   :|

But seriously.

I want her to fall in love. Not just any love, like a selfish all-consuming, passionate, burning needy love that makes her care about someone in a way that is entirely unfamiliar to her. Something that isn't exactly pure, because ultimately she's going to in tandem hate them as well for the sway they have over her and for the emotions they've kind of inspired in her. I would maybe like this to be mutual in a way, like having them enjoy her company/love/care about her- malice and abhorrence are optional but welcome.

idk if anyone is up for it, but I mean... hey?
    Nodens | Nyctelios | Demandred | Pasha
    Amyrillis | Briella | Cthalpa | Moghedien | Semirhage | Yidhra
    Well I do have 3 characters interacting with her so if something should come of it in character I am not opposed to this idea at all Smile

Who knows, maybe Delta will decide he likes torture Wink
    ~Actives~
    Kreation~Deiti~Zain
    -Semi Active-
    AuroraElis-Demi