• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

call me the world's sexiest killing machine; kharon
    Kirby ushered Kharon out of the clusterfuck of a cozy little family reunion on the beach, giving his shoulder a gentle nudge. C’mon, baby, I got you, we’ll figure it out, yeah? You and me, we’ve got this. So, so fucking careful not to let himself slip into panic mode too, ‘cause it wouldn’t help anything, and he could be abjectly terrified later, right? Sure. Got this.

He ignored the way his heart had leapt into his throat, the way it was pounding in his head, the way his iron felt just a little superheated like it was ready to throw the fuck down with anybody who tried to get in his goddamn way. Not helping. Focus.

Who’s missing, baby? Is it Kylin or Mom? Nobody else but them or Kali would put that frantic note in Kharon’s projected thoughts, would have his eyes so wide with panic, and he’d already said Kali was safe with Umbra. Who, btw, good for Kharon. But Kirby would smirk and nudge him about that later, when they didn’t have such insanely more important concerns.

God, was it Kylin again? His poor baby girl had already been through so much, had been separated from all of them for years while just weeks had gone by for the entire rest of her family. She’d dealt with enough. But she was also the easiest of the two for him to see needing space, or going looking for someone she’d left behind. A baby daddy or two, for example, now that her girls were both safely tucked away on their new little island home.

He didn’t wanna think it could be Lacey gone missing. His brash, beautiful, sexy, stubborn as fuck Lacey, with flashing eyes and a stubborn sneer that sharpened her gorgeous face, honed it into something more, something deeper. The thought of her being gone, fuck, okay don’t think though just let Kharon have three seconds to answer the question before you lose your shit, Kerb. Just breathe. We’ll figure it out, baby, we’ll find her, you just gotta tell me who.
    Bite my shiny metal ass.

Messages In This Thread
    call me the world's sexiest killing machine; kharon - by Kerberos - 12-01-2018, 03:22 AM