• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I Hate That I Love You {Kag}
    Clayton
    Every Story Has Two Sides

It appears his silent temper tantrum has not gone unnoticed, no matter how hard he wished. Hello Clayton the words echo in his ears as the painted Queen appears in his view. His body is visibly tensed, his jaw was clenched with anger, but he has not lost his respect. He dips his head in greeting to his ruler, How have you been, since the migration? Well, I hope. She was so nice, and he can not help but find characteristics in her that Warlight inherited.

Kagerus he says in greeting, the Queen he had never had a personal conversation with. He had always been to busy, falling in love with Warlight. He forces the muscles in his jaw to relax, although his body was still prickling with anger, I have been well, I apologize for my absence, I want you to know I am still dedicated to Hyaline. The words easily slipped from his mouth, his love for Hyaline would never shift, no matter how much the queens child broke his heart.

He knew that she would be able to see the tension that his body carried, he only hoped to avoid the conversation about her daughter and that bastard Raul. Again that pale bastard flicked into his mind and a fire had ignited in his eyes, glazed over from his own distracted thoughts.

He snapped back to reality, he really did not want to have a conversation but he also could not tell the Queen to leave him alone. How has Hyaline been holding up? Do you need my help with anything? I can visit kingdoms if you want. He eagerly offers himself for a kingdom visit, an easy ticket to leave the Cove, to find space between himself and Warlight, and that smug bastard that would hopefully be gone the next time he returns home.

@[Kagerus]
    [Image: clayton_by_cowgirlconrad-dcmmo18.png]

Messages In This Thread
    I Hate That I Love You {Kag} - by Clayton - 12-02-2018, 09:34 PM
    RE: I Hate That I Love You {Kag} - by Kagerus - 12-05-2018, 04:53 PM
    RE: I Hate That I Love You {Kag} - by Clayton - 12-12-2018, 08:41 PM
    RE: I Hate That I Love You {Kag} - by Kagerus - 12-13-2018, 01:15 AM
    RE: I Hate That I Love You {Kag} - by Clayton - 12-13-2018, 08:57 PM
    RE: I Hate That I Love You {Kag} - by Kagerus - 12-17-2018, 04:29 AM
    RE: I Hate That I Love You {Kag} - by Clayton - 12-21-2018, 07:06 AM
    RE: I Hate That I Love You {Kag} - by Kagerus - 12-27-2018, 07:30 PM