• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    righty oh!
    This company was established in 1985.Their pieces are for costume, but you could rule covered by massif.
    If you were me you would be a v,as well as 1,2,3.
    A chef and a farm girl make this place farm-to-fork. I wonder if they will attend that food expo in Wageningen.

1 from 1, have a visit to the Dale for 1 RL week
    This company was established in 1985.Their pieces are for costume, but you could rule covered by massif. - > the Thorin & Co high end costume jewelry company was founded in 1985. They make costume jewelry-> thorin = thorrun. You could rule covered by massif - > you could rule covered by a mountain - > thorin oakenshield was (for a short time) king under the mountain - > thorin - > thorrun
    If you were me you would be a v,as well as 1,2,3. - > the Roman numeral v means 5, plus 3 is 8 - > Eight
    A chef and a farm girl make this place farm-to-fork. I wonder if they will attend that food expo in Wageningen. Wageningen is known as food Valley - > the Valley. The Valley restaurant has a description almost identical to the sentence about the chef and farm girl - > Valley.

Blocking Thorrun from Eight in the Valley.
    Correct bravo