• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Post With Me Pleaseeeee
    I feel like I just have random threads and need some drama/romance in my ponies lives

sooooooo, currently I have:

Finch and Corban, both are newborn colts. Finch is living in Hyaline with Ilma his adopted mom and Corban is living in Sylva with his sister Mary. Finch is more innocent were Corban is a trouble maker

Mary, dedicated to Sylva, a heartbreaker, really up for anything with her

Clayton is in Hyaline and currently involved in a love triangle so deff. open for a budding romance with him! Can't gaurentee it will be long lasting, but something to occupy his time

Venus is still lingering in Loess, though just barely. She is strung out on Santana, but enjoys a good conversation

And lastly I have Agave, she is a fiesty young mare and is up for anything as well. She is currently living in Nerine
    Nolin
    Sabrina|Serabi|Vita

http://beqanna.com/forum/member.php?action=profile&uid=2788 Rouhi is currently wandering around and free so he’s open if you’d want a thread with him c: