• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Bad Boyfriend
    Kensa is a Hyaline coucil member and nice girl who is roaming around in the forest right now. She is currently involved with Litotes but is always going to be a bit of a prowler. I'd like for her to meet a bad boy to be her first side piece. Any interest? Let's talk. Mutual side relationships welcome.
    tell me what you hate about me
    whatever it is, i'm sorry
    Hes not a bad boy, but Clayton is in Hyaline and looking for a mutual side piece :p
    Nolin
    Sabrina|Serabi|Vita

I have Flamebrand whom I am hoping to flesh out some
    I also have Blayd who is an interesting fellow. He kind of has this "bad boy" vibe, and he's kind of a heartbreaker although he hasn't been played much. He really likes the ladies but can't stand commitments, he doesn't like to be tied down in one place for too long. He can be kind of mean or snarky to other guys, but he's pretty much like whatever all the time. He doesn't care that much about anyone or anything. He's kind of just here and there.
    I also have Loken although he is mute
    Active Characters:
    Carwyn-Aeghir-Twyll-Flamebrand
    In-Active:
    Islande-Cainell-Argentia-Beadu-Bellatrai-Aureliah-Lile-Apothyx-Halocyn-Elyse-Llowell-Prancer-Raelle-Rhaella-Scissorhands-Titanica-Toot-Tootie-Tristen-Soulless-Lylalina-Makara
    Chaol would be a good side piece hook up. He's fond of women...lol obviously. But totally would have no problem with who she was with or when. He's also pretty. <3 Wink

Not necessarily a bad boy, but can be cocky and sassy. Not overly jealous because he's not great at commitment
    ACTIVE: Chaol. Graeme. Astarielle. Roma. Furia. Crynn. Taron. Lilette.

SEMI-ACTIVE: Lieschel. Anani. Achlyss. Willa.

INACTIVE: Alt. Phyre. Feyre. Ianto. Tiernan. Kyofu. Arzhur. Pazuzu.