• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

my babies need love
    Literally. Love, friends, eventual death plots, etc. GIVE ME EVERYTHING.

cress: 12ish i how i play her, palomino, basically a dragon without being a dragon, nice, heals everyone
    oxy: immortal so it doesn't matter, boy, jerkface who wants to watch the world burn etcetc
    dawn: 2-3, girl, maybe in love with rhae but?? polar bear bb
    brink: baby, girl, DINGO, also shimmers
    banish: baby, girl, no idea what i'm doing with her
    clarissa | cirilla | dawn | frenzy
    bewitched | chalkydri | folklore | paradox | phobia | sunset

Ruan and Cress could meet again if you wanted <3
    Gilt still likes that shimmering one :| he is baby dragon-mutant in icicle isle
    Deci is cruel boy if anyone wants to get hurt
    Stillwater and Dovev are great at killing people if there are awesome deaths to be had. Or Dovev is fine with maiming or scarring or anything. (Deci would also maim)
    Kharon is flirty beautiful teen boy in Island Resort if anyone wants a gorgeous friend.
    Dagen is sober serious boy child in Pampas

all the mens :|
    Clayton would love to meet with Dawn again

Also I have Finch or Corban who would love to meet Brink Smile
    Nolin
    Sabrina|Serabi|Vita

@Toli I'm up for Cress/Ruan for sure! I don't know if Cress would remember him though because it's been so long since they talked D:
    Gilt and Brink can definitely meet <3 She going to get messed up by Vul eventually so she needs friends before that :| She has a post up in the Playground that's open if you want to post to her there!

@Nicole I posted Brink in the Playground for Corban, and I am sooo for having Dawn and Clayton meet up again. She's all angsty right now because of Rhae (ofc) so I can throw a post up in the Cove if you like. <3
    clarissa | cirilla | dawn | frenzy
    bewitched | chalkydri | folklore | paradox | phobia | sunset

cress / leli need to meet again and have slumber parties and be cutest bff ever.

also sochi and oxy could meet! that'd be fun. Smile