• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

bottom of the deep blue sea; castile
    bottom of the deep blue sea
    To witness the crumble of his handsome, torn features makes her heart shatter into a thousand pieces. Her brother, sweet, gentle, kind to her always. Isobell catches her breath in the hitch of her breast. She can feel hot rush to her eyes but she can not fight the unsought of emotion. The pied mare can not fight the desire to fold into her sibling's embrace and rushes to the crook of his neck and curling against him with the poll of her brow pressed under the curve of his thick jaw.

The mare rubs against the curve, tangling the darkness of her hair. She had missed Castile fiercely and had not allowed herself to acknowledge the emotion until now when it all came flooding back. "I'm sorry...I had to leave." It was a shred of the truth that enveloped itself around the moonstone and obsidian mare. "But I'm back now. I won't leave again." There is a promise on her dark lips as her tones hush so they speak amongst themselves.

Isobell feels the security of his embrace, the way his body blocks the chilled sea air, tangling their manes together. The scent of Ivar is blocked by the one of Castile and her memory jilts with remembrance of the Nerine seas, their laughter, the way she had said goodbye...

The mare does not have to be a queen in his embrace. She can be the child of Nayl and Lior, a giggling, smiling girl. She can silly and glittering in the sunlight. The lashes fall over her silver eyes as she squeezes them hard to hold back a flood of precious memories. "I've missed you so much." The words slip between pressed lips, nearly hissed into an exhale of a labored fight to keep the hot tears from falling. "Where do you live now? How did you find me?"

@Aeris

Messages In This Thread
    bottom of the deep blue sea; castile - by Isobell - 12-05-2018, 10:40 PM
    RE: bottom of the deep blue sea; castile - by Isobell - 12-30-2018, 04:13 PM