• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

adopt a baby bear (girl)
    Aire needs a fam, or basically anyone to take her in. <3
    she's a baby sunbear so she basically looks like this right now
    or she is silver black in horse form ;D

any takers? where are they from and what family do they have already?
    <333
    Alright, I have two options;

-Ilma (currently has Kleopatra and Finch adopted; in Silver Cove, has two other kids but they’re not very active - I closeted Tähti until January or something) no further family but Hyaline/Cove has a lot of active teenagers running around
    -Leilan (would pick up any baby and proudly show them to Breckin) especially since this baby looks like Oisin but with white mane instead of gold xD living in Icicle Isle or Nerine and uhm, amount of family is m-a-s-s-i-v-e. I suppose if Gilt gets adopted by Sabra this would not become super conflicting but if you’d rather not do two babies in one family that’s okay!
    Clayton is in Hyaline, his sister was a bear shifter and she raised him so he would happily take her in<3
    Nolin
    Sabrina|Serabi|Vita

Scorch is always happy to adopt, especially little girls with the potential to be fiesty >Smile
    She lives in Nerine and could do with some company, she is currently in a bit of an emotional turmoil event due to being in love with a man who is not her husband and the father of her many kids. This would make Aire an adopted Scortoni, and she would have many siblings who are active or semi active, including: Leilan, Blue, Shahrizai, and Noori. Heartfire et al are all also related. Baby could meet Breckin and grow up in the caves of Nerine, exploring and growing to be a little Leviathan wonder !!! <3
    :)
    Okay, all of these were super hard to pick from, including a couple others that came over discord xD
    I think so far Gilt is hangin out with the Leilan/Breckin fam so I'll let him be their only problem for now :|
    Clayton was so so tempting and they should for sure meet sometime! I bet he'd feel so comfortable with a baby bear and she'd love that!
    Scortoni is legend and I probably look SO DUMB for turning it down and it wasn't easy to!

But it honestly came down to who I write with and I write with all of you at least somewhere but not with Kahzie anymore and that just feels wrong, so baby bear will go find one of hers but ily all so much and I am so thrilled you guys had an interest in her because I definitely wasn't expecting that! She'll start off in Brilliant Pampas and pls feel free to throw threads at her so she can meet all these awesome ppl!!