• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i don't have my head on straight [starsin]
    lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me, do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?

He is of older blood. She can hear it in his thoughts, the way he flips through  the thumbnails of his past, reminiscing. She wonders if she will ever be like that; if someday all she will have are memories of what she used to be. However, that is a long way off. Freshly two years old, still ripe with her youth; not even into her prime. It’s not something she worries about, yet. The blank pages of her life are still laid before her, and she’d be damned if she wasn’t going to fill those pages to the brim.

But she picks out something from his thoughts – something that stands out like a beacon, that makes her dark blue eyes search his. Chaos. War. Both of those things are blossoming in the south; perhaps slightly due to her nurturing, but she wouldn’t dare to take full credit, not yet; not unless it turned out in her favor. She is quiet, though, for now, keeping her thoughts inside, even though the smile that now slides across her lips has a bit more weight behind it. ”Oxytocin,” she repeats his name, and she likes that it sounds and tastes like lust on her tongue. Kind of like hers.

She slides past him, letting the glow of her dapples press into his skin just briefly, cocking her head backwards as she croons quietly into the night air, ”You crave chaos and war. I have a proposition for you, should you want to accept.” Her body arcs then, curving back around to face him, that same almost haughty simper perched on her lips and accompanied by the inquisitive tilt of her head. ”Come to Loess. We’ve got something we’re working on.”

@[Oxytocin]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i don't have my head on straight [starsin] - by Starsin - 01-18-2019, 03:25 AM