• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [private]  Glaciers melting in the dead of night; Thorgal/Roseen

Leilan
    Glaciers melting in the dead of night
    and the superstars sucked into the supermassive
    The meadow and field had been empty - as far as empty goes, anyway; not really empty, just empty of the ones he'd hoped to find there. On his way back now, he passes close by the mountain... then perhaps, from there, he if he goes up a bit, he might find them after all? Looking out over the vast green grass expanses?

He sets foot on the slope then, instead of going to walk through the forest into Hyaline (Loess is a bit of a no-go after what Bane pulled with that 'Dovev-warning'). He picks up no scents immediately, as if the magic of the mountain keeps all horses at bay. Perhaps they do. Perhaps he'll get chased away too. Perhaps he should ask the fairies for help; but he knows they're busy and possibly may get very annoyed with him, so he better not.

Besides, he's not here to bother them (for once). He's here to find his family.

you set my soul alight
    HTML by Vanilla Custard

@[Ginger] either or both is fine
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |