• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

anyone wanna mess with dae's wolf?
    so I figure I want Red (Daemron's maned wolf) to come back to him soon. Dae sent her after Malis at the start of the plague and he feels mighty uncomfortable about the fact that she's been gone so long, especially now that he and Pyxis have started a perf little family.

so, I mean, I could just say she comes back injured, but why not cause some minor drama and have an actual character cause the injury?

fun for you because: your character can partake in some light animal abuse, whether using traits, or with just a good old fashioned beat up. fun for me because: Dae will be IRATE and could maybe at some point "come across" this character and want to rip their face off. And that could be fun for us because: who doesn't love a little drama?!

I figured I could use the NPC account for Red, it'd just be a short little thread really. I obviously don't want her fatally hurt, but like, it ain't just a scratch either. Red would get some of her own blows in though (which could be fun if you wanted a cool injury/scar/story of your own) so your character wouldn't be getting away completely unscathed.

anyone interested? xD

The only horrible mean pony I have is Raelynx, but he would be game. He basically just runs around causing injury and mayhem because he's gross and likes it :| and he'd definitely be down for getting beat up by daemron. He'd probably even like that too :| :|
    I have a baby/yearling wolf shifter, but he's closeted atm. At the start of your plot I figured maybe he'd work as a cause for delay but, the more I read down, the less he would fit xD.
    Perhaps the wolf would have ended up in Pangea. There are a few Carnage-worshippers around there... Smile
    Since they already don't like each other, I'd be more than happy to have Rey "stumble" on, over, and then on Red again Smile multiple times. She's got a mean bite.
    Even better that it's a quick little thread, which I can manage.
    -Sporadic-
    Apothica • Tiberios
    Rune (Lie’s) tiny sand cat companion animal, could be hunted by Red? And maybe Lie could lion-form beat him up.
    margot / daedalus / hysperia / frey
    Pazuzu is also coming back to his old self soon. He's always down for bad things. <3
    ACTIVE: Chaol. Graeme. Astarielle. Roma. Furia. Crynn. Taron. Lilette.

SEMI-ACTIVE: Lieschel. Anani. Achlyss. Willa.

INACTIVE: Alt. Phyre. Feyre. Ianto. Tiernan. Kyofu. Arzhur. Pazuzu.
    ooh you guys, thank you for all the wonderful options! y'all rock!

how am I supposed to pick just one?! o.0

I think due to previous history between Dae and Rey though, I might go with that @[Calcifer]!
    Once I get my RL poop in a group I will sort out a post for her <333