• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

your soft fingers between my claws // any

keep your dreams in check

The stallion blinks at the feline with distrust in his eyes "Yes, I believe the plague is preventing me from it" his lip quivers as he takes up a stance, his ears perkee vividly toward the carnivore.
    The stallion's wings softly tilt as he listens to the creature continue in speech, the feline suggests that he has the ability to help Rouhi, but the usually naive stallion does not falter this time "And how would you be able to do that?" for the first time the stallion's smile changes into an expression of disgust, if it even was that.

Rouhi was quite content on staying alive, not particularly one to like being eaten by a giant lion, then again his rather poor skills in the art of combat did not really aid him well, he hadn't even tried flying with his wings before, too afraid of falling to his death, oh then he would be lonely for sure.

Rouhi

@[Atone]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: your soft fingers between my claws // any - by Rouhi - 01-17-2019, 04:15 PM