• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Player change
    Sooo I am taking over Azula, and I was wondering if it might be possible to have her old account deleted so that I can create a new one for her. Smile

Charmx is ok with this too, as per http://beqanna.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=2120&page=3
    Will do. Make a new account and I'll delete the old one.

Otherwise what I can do (or should be able to do) is make the account inactive and change the name to 'OldAzula'. It's up to you and Charmx, really. The posts should still stay in old threads, it'll just say by a deleted user. I think.

Anyway, just let me know which you'd rather.
    An idea, but I think (though I'd have to actually try this....but I think), that we can change the account over to Tinsel without having to delete/re-create. Do you want to try it?

I think if we change the email over to Tinsel's and then change the password to something generic, like password, Tinsel should be able to sign in and then change the password herself to whatever she wants. I think that way all the old posts will stay and such, unless of course Tinsel you want to disconnect her from her old posts.

If you guys want to try that, Tinsel, we need your email.

Just a thought!
    I can change the password and email from my end, so I can just do a generic password and PM it to her on her OOC account, but whatever you lot prefer.
    Oo that's fine with me! Would you be able to disconnect it from Charmx's account as well?

My email is all_things_thespian@hotmail.com
    Right, I've changed it over to your email and I'll PM you the temporary password.

The account doesn't appear to be attached to Charmx's either.