• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I need a momma for adopting
    A yearling, Astarielle, and the up and coming next one from the same parents. Intante would find Star and drop off her new sibling with her, since they would be full-blooded. Any takers? Or any kids willing to play? I could post Star in the Playground.
    My Kensa would happily take on some kids in addition to the one she has on the way. Offering her up!
    tell me what you hate about me
    whatever it is, i'm sorry
    @[Lyr] I was literally going to suggest Brun could pick her up on the playground but then thought I shouldn’t because I should ask you LOL they’re gonna have an army of children already : |
    margot / daedalus / hysperia / frey
    Ok right after I posted this I was like "should I have asked @[Phaetra] ?" LOL

Kensa and Lie want all the kids.
    Scorch likes adopting !!!
    :)
    @[Lyr] and @[Phaetra] that sounds like a plan. Where would you want me to post her?

@[Sid] I will keep you in mind for the maybe next one. Lol Wink
    ACTIVE: Chaol. Graeme. Astarielle. Roma. Furia. Crynn. Taron. Lilette.

SEMI-ACTIVE: Lieschel. Anani. Achlyss. Willa.

INACTIVE: Alt. Phyre. Feyre. Ianto. Tiernan. Kyofu. Arzhur. Pazuzu.
    Brunhilde, Lie’s and Kensa’s daughter that will be born this season, could grab them from the playground? Basically be like “you don’t have parents? Have some of mine”
    margot / daedalus / hysperia / frey
    Yes, or if you don't want to wait until the new one is born Kensa or Lie and Kensa could pick up Star in the den?
    I'll repost her in the Den. Wink
    ACTIVE: Chaol. Graeme. Astarielle. Roma. Furia. Crynn. Taron. Lilette.

SEMI-ACTIVE: Lieschel. Anani. Achlyss. Willa.

INACTIVE: Alt. Phyre. Feyre. Ianto. Tiernan. Kyofu. Arzhur. Pazuzu.