• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Need direction
    I feel like my posts are random, and I have little to no direction for my babies. Sooooo

Corban: He is coming up on 1, super cute innocent guy. Im super open to anything with him, maybe interested in him doing some hard work in Ischia?

Sabrina: She is my new perfect adorable little hellhound baby!! I am looking for all canine friends, she will be staying in Sylva. She is innocent for now, but will end up a little darker than normal 

Marni: Lepis/Bane princess, up for anything! She will be super adventerous!

Lothar: Bringing him out! He is my cheetah shifting boy, should be coming up on 2, he is a little flirt/turd 

And of course theres always Mary if you want a post with her
    Nolin
    Sabrina|Serabi|Vita

Hi Smile I have Katarina that I'd love to be involved with something/someone. She's traitless Friesian hybrid but envision a lady draped in black velvet.

I thought of bringing Ygritte back if you think you'd like to talk with her.
    @[Elle Belle] yes! As far as a love interest most likely Lothar, otherwise Sabrina would probably be the best fit for a friend!
    Nolin
    Sabrina|Serabi|Vita

obviously marni and pteron need to have fun sibling adventures!

and i have daedra who might be fun with a cheetah shifter (she is a young lion shifter), and i think we’ve talked about ivar and mary meeting up in the future sometime Big Grin
    Kwartz could kidnap Marni with the mentality of finding a playmate for his new son Cry. And as a way of reminding Lepis that he exists @[kahzie]
    @[Kahzie] yes to all of the above! I will try and get a starter up for Daedra/Lothar if you don't!

@[Bruja] im deff. Down for that, but id want her to find her way back to Loess. Wether she escapes or is rescued by ber parents
    Nolin
    Sabrina|Serabi|Vita