• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Lost in the deep end [Holiday Party] // Kali
    The mare is draped in velvet black, her hair lay in curls, the tail fanned like a wedding train for a funeral bride. Epithet stands slim and well made, vivid violet eyes observing from a distance. Not long ago she had been a simple cloud floating across the spring sky with the sheer laziness of a savannah lion.

The sounds of his pleas are nearly heart breaking for the typically calloused mare. The blue stallion was marked in an intricate pattern of gold, handsome and lean, but lost. It takes a few moments for Epithet to understand the plight of the calling man.

He was blind.

Her heart lurches slightly, watching in her silence, a veil of fringed hair brushing across her brow at the will of the salt air. "Hello-", her voice is attempted in a soft soprano as to not spook the indigo male, " I do not know who they are but I am Epithet...I noticed you said you were lost." She adds the last bit of her sentence with hesitation as to not frustrate or irritated the man. One dark feathered limb of the black mare edges her closer. She knows she has the power in her to vaporize, grow, shrink, change to whatever may be needed for a defense for she feels nothing of the sort with this pale haired man. Instead she is curious, interested, for there was no judgement capable from his eyes and it was a relief to not be recognized or feared.

E P I T H E T

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Lost in the deep end [Holiday Party] // Kali - by Epithet - 01-21-2019, 06:08 PM