• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  I don't take back what I say; ASHHAL
    Oh wasn’t she excited. So excited that her tail practically wagged like a dog’s would. Her butt did do a little shimmy here and there when she was alone, and the smile that was on her face almost broke it. After all, there’s a very good chance that she was pregnant now with Ashhal’s baby. He was a weird one, always trying to slip away from her as quickly as he could once she found him. Well once he got laid anyways. She didn’t push too hard but she would follow or linger around him just long enough to let him know she wasn’t going to let him go quite as easily as he liked.

But she always let him disappear for a while. 
    Before she found him again.

They hadn’t done much talking in the few times that they had met. She had been too busy letting him do gloriously wonderful other things to her. This time though, she was determined that they were going to at least say a couple sentences to one another before she let him distract her. Or she distracted him. However that managed to work this time.

It’s with a bit of determined gleam in her eyes, but that stupid happy smile on her lips that she finds him again. She doesn’t say much as he wasn’t paying attention to her right away. Instead she just slips up alongside him and nibbles along his shoulder before pinching him lightly on the nape of his neck. “Hi.”

I tried to sell my soul last night
    Funny, he wouldn't even take a bite

Oh, for fuck’s sake, not again! He thought he’d given her the slip last time, but fuckitall if she wasn’t here again. For a moment, he stills, entire body going tense before he jerks his head up, a clump of grass falling from his lips. He turns his gaze to glare at her, but after a length of silence, he forces himself to finish chewing. Hard to be goddamned menacing with grass hanging out of his fucking mouth.

He’d given her the slip several times already, and any other woman would’ve taken the fucking hint. Not her apparently. What a fucking shitstorm.

Not that that had ever stopped him from banging her, idiot that he is. Even he could see that was a stupid thing to do. But hell, how does one say no to such a lovely piece of ass that’s always so damned ready to go? He’s a man, not a fucking monk. Still, he’d yet to go all out. Maybe that’d scare her the hell away.

Eyes darkening dangerously, he shifts slightly, wings ruffling against his side as he turns the full force of his gaze to her. “If you’re that fucking desperate, I have a helluva lot more to show you,” he growls, clicking his teeth together in a decidedly dangerous manner. He presses closer, so damned tempted to just shove her into a tree and show her exactly what he meant.

Hell, if that didn’t fucking frighten her off, he didn’t know what would.