• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Calm Will Follow The Storm [Any]
    It would appear he already had a spectator before he roared out for attention. Hello, the greeting pierces his ears and he slowly turns his head to the source. A palomino appaloosa mare stands a few paces away, she was much older than mother and father, and did not seem to be fairing well.

I'm Jhene she introduces herself even when he does not respond. A small smile tugs at his lips and he prowls over toward the mare, plopping down once again before her. Hello there, my name is Lothar. Even in his feline form it is obvious he is still young in age.

His eyes gaze to the colorful mare, her pelt looks like it has seen better days, she looks like she is on her last days. He takes note of her condition, but does not mention it. I am glad you are here! He exclaims with a hint of eagerness in his tone. I come a long way, It took me a while to settle...but I want to make Ischia my home.

He declares his intentions pridefully, the feline props himself up as tall as he could, looking as regal as possible. He was not sure what came with a kingdom, but he was hoping to do his part, to take pride rather than run from his past.

@[Jhene]

Messages In This Thread
    Calm Will Follow The Storm [Any] - by Lothar - 12-29-2018, 09:18 PM
    RE: Calm Will Follow The Storm [Any] - by Jhene - 12-31-2018, 03:02 PM
    RE: Calm Will Follow The Storm [Any] - by Lothar - 01-01-2019, 08:22 PM
    RE: Calm Will Follow The Storm [Any] - by Jhene - 01-06-2019, 07:33 PM
    RE: Calm Will Follow The Storm [Any] - by Lothar - 01-10-2019, 09:25 PM
    RE: Calm Will Follow The Storm [Any] - by Jhene - 01-17-2019, 09:02 PM