• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Calm Will Follow The Storm [Any]
    Ischia is a good place to live, the old mare states. He has no doubt it is true, he has lived silently his whole life, eavesdropping on other equines who traveled through the nomad lands. He learned the scent of the kingdoms, and was able to get a feel for each kingdoms general vibe.

He wonders how his siblings are doing, Mary and Delta, his older siblings, both spoiled by father. Sure Arthas died in the name of Lothar, but he did not spend nearly the amount of time with him, his bastard child, as he did with his two lovers children.

None the less, he chose Ischia to be the start of his rise in beqanna. His gaze flicks back to the mare who wore horns he has never seen before. She inquires where he comes from, and if he has heard of castes.

The feline tilts his head, he could spill his lengthy backstory in life, but claiming the nomad life seemed simpler. The spotted cat shifts back to his dapple equine form, standing much taller than the pale mare. I come from nowhere, a nomad you see, his gaze narrowing in, hoping she wouldn't catch his white lie. I vaguely recall castes, though I am not certain. Can you further explain? He asks with sincere interest, he finds the elderly mare comforting, a sense of comfort with her.

@[Jhene]

Messages In This Thread
    Calm Will Follow The Storm [Any] - by Lothar - 12-29-2018, 09:18 PM
    RE: Calm Will Follow The Storm [Any] - by Jhene - 12-31-2018, 03:02 PM
    RE: Calm Will Follow The Storm [Any] - by Lothar - 01-01-2019, 08:22 PM
    RE: Calm Will Follow The Storm [Any] - by Jhene - 01-06-2019, 07:33 PM
    RE: Calm Will Follow The Storm [Any] - by Lothar - 01-10-2019, 09:25 PM
    RE: Calm Will Follow The Storm [Any] - by Jhene - 01-17-2019, 09:02 PM