• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I Hate That I Love You ||Any||

Adria

I felt nothing at all, freedom of the fall

Perhaps the lonely inside of them both is what eventually brings them together. That animal magnetism, unexpected and uncontrolled but tugging Adria away from her family in Ischia to push her back towards Silver Cove. Guilt followed her as she swam, a heavy weight that seemed to press anxiety into her mind the further she drifted into the sea, and as the Nereid mare passed by the extended, southern horn of Brilliant Pampas territory, she felt that she’d failed in her promise to become a true member of Hyaline.

Since agreeing to team up with the Eastern territories, Adria hadn’t officially met any of her fellow members - those countless youth who brought a future to the mountain kingdom. She’d only gone out from the cove in search of Jinn and to reconnect with her loved ones, before the months had turned cold and she could feel winter in the mornings.

What an outstanding kingdom horse she made … hardly around and without much to show for all her time away.

Traveling up through the wide mouth of the southern bay, the seahorse made her way from salt to freshwater, traveling north through the great river before coming to Hyaline’s once pristine lake. Now that same water was mixed, the mouth of the great landmark broken open so that Hyaline horses could swim through it and over to Silver Cove, which was just what she did instead of stopping for rest.

A thrill of excitement spurs her on. Perhaps he came after all, the lovely creature thinks of a friend, causing ripples to grow swiftly over the choppy ocean water as she nears the shoreline. With a sudden burst she surfaces, throwing her head into the air and tossing a spray of seawater along with it. Her eyes blink softly and she snorts, shouting out “Jinn! You’ve come!” towards the figure without taking a good look first.

It wasn’t Jinn.

@[Clayton] Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
    I Hate That I Love You ||Any|| - by Clayton - 12-30-2018, 10:58 AM
    RE: I Hate That I Love You ||Any|| - by Adria - 12-30-2018, 03:16 PM
    RE: I Hate That I Love You ||Any|| - by Clayton - 12-30-2018, 05:33 PM
    RE: I Hate That I Love You ||Any|| - by Adria - 12-31-2018, 05:31 PM
    RE: I Hate That I Love You ||Any|| - by Clayton - 12-31-2018, 07:57 PM
    RE: I Hate That I Love You ||Any|| - by Adria - 01-02-2019, 12:10 AM
    RE: I Hate That I Love You ||Any|| - by Clayton - 01-03-2019, 08:58 PM