• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I Hate That I Love You ||Any||
    Clayton
    Every Story Has Two Sides

He walked on the shoreline of the cove, the same area he had met up with Warlight for the first time since the plague. The first time he met Raul, and the thought of the smug bastard left a gritty taste in his mouth.

His head perks up as the sound of another echoes in his ears. Jinn! You've come as he finds the source he grows more confused as she does not look familiar, and he certainly is not this Jinn equine. His eyes gaze around to ensure no one else is with them, and when his suspicions are confirmed he tilts his head slightly.

The green horned stallion moves close enough that the sabino mare should be able to tell already she has mistaken him for another. I'm not Jinn Miss, my name is Clayton. He stands before her, glancing over her, and can not deny that she is undoubtedly beautiful.

He is an awkward guy, and he tries his best to hide that aspect. He notes that she does not carry the Coves scent and he wonders if she is here as a member or a visit from another kingdom. Are you here to stay? What's  your name? His gaze lingers to hers, curious if fate had brought a friendship to him.

@[Adria] <3
    [Image: clayton_by_cowgirlconrad-dcmmo18.png]

Messages In This Thread
    I Hate That I Love You ||Any|| - by Clayton - 12-30-2018, 10:58 AM
    RE: I Hate That I Love You ||Any|| - by Adria - 12-30-2018, 03:16 PM
    RE: I Hate That I Love You ||Any|| - by Clayton - 12-30-2018, 05:33 PM
    RE: I Hate That I Love You ||Any|| - by Adria - 12-31-2018, 05:31 PM
    RE: I Hate That I Love You ||Any|| - by Clayton - 12-31-2018, 07:57 PM
    RE: I Hate That I Love You ||Any|| - by Adria - 01-02-2019, 12:10 AM
    RE: I Hate That I Love You ||Any|| - by Clayton - 01-03-2019, 08:58 PM