• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I Hate That I Love You ||Any||
    She seems embarrassed, or maybe even disappointed that she ran into Clayton versus this Jinn equine. It makes him wonder if a Jinn even lives in the Cove, had he missed that much that he didn't know his fellow kingdom members?

She introduces herself, Adria, Clayton says her name a few times to engrain it to his memory. He inquired why she was in the Cove, simply because she did not carry the scent, and it seemed to have made her nervous. She removed herself from the water, which he barely noticed she was in. Her eyes fell to the floor as she speaks again, I want to stay.

A gentle laugh escapes his maw and he nods his head and she goes on to note she was checking on her family, but she is back. She even asks where the rest of the kingdom members are and if Kagerus and Solace still ruled. She had so many questions that it made his head whirl, he was so young when he came here that he could care less who was ruling. Now that he is older, and more seasoned in diplomatic issues he finds it commendable that she asks.

Is your family alright? Where do they live? He assumes she means she was checking on them, well, because of the plague. He glances over her, for signs of the plague, but he can not find a blemish on her perfectly golden bodice.

His gaze quickly shuffles to find hers, only hoping she didn't notice he was gawking. Uhmm...the others...yes the others are deeper in the kingdom. Though a lot are out on diplomatic runs, I can show you around if you'd like. They were only on the shore of the Cove, a whole island awaited them. This place was not the kingdom he grew up in, but the members were and so he adjusted to the flatter terrain. Oh! And to answer your question, yes, Kagerus and Solace still rule the Cove. He responds with a gentle smile, curious if she wants to stay at the shore or see some of the greenery.

@[Adria]
    [Image: clayton_by_cowgirlconrad-dcmmo18.png]

Messages In This Thread
    I Hate That I Love You ||Any|| - by Clayton - 12-30-2018, 10:58 AM
    RE: I Hate That I Love You ||Any|| - by Adria - 12-30-2018, 03:16 PM
    RE: I Hate That I Love You ||Any|| - by Clayton - 12-30-2018, 05:33 PM
    RE: I Hate That I Love You ||Any|| - by Adria - 12-31-2018, 05:31 PM
    RE: I Hate That I Love You ||Any|| - by Clayton - 12-31-2018, 07:57 PM
    RE: I Hate That I Love You ||Any|| - by Adria - 01-02-2019, 12:10 AM
    RE: I Hate That I Love You ||Any|| - by Clayton - 01-03-2019, 08:58 PM