• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Ice skating, holiday party, any

Leilan
    Glaciers melting in the dead of night
    and the superstars sucked into the supermassive
    Of course, he’s supe duper late. Not on purpose this time, even! Just because half his family had apparently decided to move here; in the end, the stories of a party and a twilight bridge take longer to reach him, because those hearing about it take their leave.

Damn, niece. He’d had about a similar idea, only waiting for Icicle Isle to settle to invite everyone to see the Northern Lights at the passing of the new year. Well, he supposes everybody gathering once means they will have less interest to go to another party only a week or so later, so he’ll show up at this one. See if anything is happening.

Interestinly enough, some have decided to make it snow. But he can do better than that. The ice-scaled dragon finds a clearing, a pond; in no time at all it gets frozen, a place for some to test their maneuverability on ice. Or just be admired by the kids, he supposes.

Feeling better already, he looks back to the group of horses, and whinnies at them to see if any of them (or of the kids) is interested.

you set my soul alight
    HTML by Vanilla Custard
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |