• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

The Family I Always Wanted [Wander]
    Clayton
    Every Story Has Two Sides
    He runs after the young girl, who was clearly in her own world. He yells after her, his legs gaining speed with every stride. After a short chase she comes to a halt, and he skifes to hus own halt.

She seemed slightly shocked to see him, and with a shy smile she speaks You look just like him . He cocks his eye to the girl Who Mandan?! his tone is eager, though he already knows the truth. There pelts are similar, though Claytons is darker, and there matchin horns were a dead giveaway. They could pass as full blooded siblings, though he is fairly certain she is not his mothers.

My name is Clayton, I suppose that makes me your brother. He wastes no time, Keeper had gone off once again to her own life. He had yearner for a family of his own, after being turned down by Will, this may be just what he was looking for.

He was afraid to pry into her life to much, she was young after all. If he lacked presence in her life, like he had his own, she may be sensitive to it. But his curiosity led him to inquire anyway Is the old man around still? A sly attempt at asking without looking for to much detail. 

@[wander]
    [Image: clayton_by_cowgirlconrad-dcmmo18.png]

Messages In This Thread
    The Family I Always Wanted [Wander] - by Clayton - 12-30-2018, 05:58 PM
    RE: The Family I Always Wanted [Wander] - by Clayton - 12-30-2018, 07:42 PM