• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i've got some damn bad intentions - isobell
    bottom of the deep blue sea
    The feeling of his lips tracing the curves of her body are soothing and draw a sigh of contentment from between her normally biting lips. The sun is bright and warm on the isle and Isobell believes this is something close to what heaven could feel like.

The kelpie mare is nearly purring with closed eyes, her body reaching to meet his muzzle, before he decides to disrupt the peace with the pluck of hi curious voice. Isobell opens a single eye to glare playfully at him before her demeanor shatters with a grin, reaching out to tug playfully at the shaggy mane. Ears flick forward to clutch the words he speaks with a fragile grip.

"I want you." Her reply is soft but intense as she offers a lazy, satisfied smile from their romp in the waves. "Yes, meat is not my preferred dish...but your children on the other hand..." She smiles with a sfot glitter to her pewter eyes. Iso hopes the seed in her belly would take but she knows it would not for the season was off. In the mean time, they could always continue to practice.

"Have you heard? Castile rules Island Resort now." Iso offers the information, having gathered it from passing hippocampuses in the sea. She does not yet realize that her other sisters and parents have migrated there but Isobell figured it would be important information to divulge to her husband. It was important to know who your neighbors are...especially you in-laws.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i've got some damn bad intentions - isobell - by Isobell - 01-21-2019, 05:22 PM