• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    new year, new me; holiday quest
    Intante would like to be a grulla. Ee/aa/DD

Graeme would like to take the appearance trait by becoming glittery.
    Sindragosa is claiming scaling as her appearance trait (so going from lightly scaled to fully scaled) and Meiilyn is colour-changing from Smoky Grullo Tobiano to a dark dapple-grey.

Thank you Smile
    Color change to Skaide: turqoise ombre leading to pink and magenta points, like this:
    https://www.google.com/search?q=beautifu...mbinations&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwiY6fqSx8_fAhWCBd8KHaUeDTcQ2-cCegQIABAC&oq=beautiful+turqoise+color+combinations&gs_l=mobile-gws-wiz-img.3..30i10.18529.20421..21105...0.0..0.216.1422.0j8j1......0....1.........35i304i39j0i13j33i10.TGHUD_t27pg&ei=4-ssXNjrGIKL_AalvbS4Aw&prmd=insv&biw=412&bih=718&hl=en#imgrc=c0D4JVoxsCxgeM

And an appearance change for Reia: blue fire mane and tail

Thank you!! <3
    Castaneis would like to claim cracked appearance as his appearance trait please, thank you!
    Alvorr | Anninux | Aziz | Caelestra | Castaneis | Rouhi | Ruinam | Sidereum
    I think I want rhae to have bioluminescent hoof prints. I haven’t decided yet though, but figured I would get something up before the eighth and before I forget
    Illumine would love to be able to glow like his momma.

And End would like to change his color to copper, but like...shiny body, more tarnished/aged color for the points. He likes his copper just fine, but wants to drop the tobiano and have some shade variation basically.

Thank you!
    May will take the appearance trait of flowers, please and thank you!

Still thinking about who will get a color change... will edit this when I figure it out.
     KEEPER/PECULIAR 
    (and others)
    decisions, decisions...

For the color change, please turn Narcisa completely white from head to hoof, including her eyes, because that's kinda creepy, and I like it.

For the appearance trait, please give Pemmican Mushrooms (similar to Flowers). Permission granted from Cassi via c-box for the shrooms to be bio-luminescent.
    Eurwen would like to have actually (baby) pink spots and rose-golden metallic mane/tail instead of normal yellow gold Smile

I would like for baby Aodhan to express his Icy Appearance - I’m thinking tiny snowflakes randomly dispersed in the white fur.
    For Zoryn, I would like to give him some of his mother's lavender. Lavender leg bars, ear tips and streaks in his mane and tail.

For Zavage, I would like him to have Sand mane/tail as a spin off of his mother's carried sandstorm creation. I picture his hair being like silvery wisps of wind with gold and white sand particles mixed in. When he shakes his head or flicks his tail, dust flies but then settles back into his hair.
    Simeon - Malyk - Navarro - Idina - Reilly - Triske - Pesky - Smidgen - Zoryn - Briske - Amara - Shona - Damali - Benjemin - Juciphena - Neal - Tatum - Skyfire - Dizorien - Badden - Rokja - Zavage - Silke