• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    new year, new me; holiday quest
    For Kensa's color change I would like her to become a tricolor sabino with white and gold/topaz markings.

For her appearance trait I would like to claim 'enhanced physical attractiveness". If that is not possible I would like her gold/topaz markings to be iridescent.
    For the appearance trait, I'm claiming scales for Barebone. Smile

For a color change, can Xyrem become just a minimal blue roan tobiano (EE/aa/nT/Rn instead of EE/aa) instead of plain black? <3
    clarissa | cirilla | dawn | frenzy
    bewitched | chalkydri | folklore | paradox | phobia | sunset

I would like to claim both the color change and the appearance trait for my character Rivuline.

Color change: Turquoise (#7bc4bd) base with white tobiano markings edged in pale cyan (#ceebe8).
    For the sake of her genetic code, which currently reflects her bay coloring, I think adding the tobiano code so it's Ee/Aa/nT would work out best. If you guys have a different suggestion that might work better, I'm definitely open to it!
    Appearance trait: Fins.
    Brightly claims a color change to baby pink sabino with lightblue points and blue/purple ombre hair.

Kharon claims a 0-space appearance trait of iron tattooing.

Thank you sooo much!!!
    Envy
    - color change to dark green with dark purple mane/tail with indigo streaks
    - appearance trait of iridescence

<3
    delphi claims the appearance trait of scales and a color change to pale seagreen dun tobiano with gold edging Big Grin
    Godbear claims a twinklin' little constellation of ursa major on his flank and a color change to dark dark teal with brighter teal dorsal stripe; like a little galaxy color
    for the appearance trait, I would like to give Firen glittering or a foil-like glimmer on his red/orange markings!

For the color change, my first choice would be to give Warlight cloud leopard markings (like mama kag) on top of her existing pattern (bay splash) and blue tips in her mane/tail  (frosting is the horsey term?) 

BUT if that exceeds the intention of this, I will instead change Atone's coat to Ice Blue Dun (literal blue) with primitive marking <3
    Starsonder . Locheed . Oberyn
    Solace . Levi . Firen . Clegane . Warlight
    If it's okay, Always is claiming a colour change and zero space appearance trait. She is currently a Palomino Overo with Candy Cane stockings, that's all cool except instead of the red in the candy cane stockings can they be replaced with her palomino-y colour? And for her appearance trait she will be glittering. Thank you!
    i would like to claim a color change for harbinger to reverse gold dun. so, black with the dun markings and points in gold.

i would like to give wonder the 0 space trait of glowing

<33