• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

What's The Truth If It's A Lie ||Raed||
    Venus

Perhaps she had said to much? The blue stallion seems to grow incredibly interested when she mentions being stolen from Loess. Then again, her life was anything but normal from the start. She lived your typical childhood, but as soon as she was taken to Loess everything changed. She isolated herself from everyone besides Titus...probably the main reason why she has no where else to go.

Raed questions--assumes that she was not born into Loess, he quickly caught on that she disliked Loess and he inquired why she stayed. A question that she pondered here and there, as soon as Arthas left Loess she had no reason to stay....no one else in the kingdom forced her to be there, but she couldn't bring herself to leave her brother. Her gaze looks to Raed quizzically, but with a shrug of her shoulder she responds.

No, I was born into Nerine, my twin brother and I were stolen at a rather young age. I guess I simply stayed because my brother did not want to return home....he built a life for himself within Loess, in fact he is rather high in rank. She did not pay much attention to what his exact rank was, but she had noticed he had been favored by Wolfbane, she only wonders how he favors with the new king.

I guess I was always free to leave, and perhaps that makes me stupid for staying in a kingdom I hated...but I found someone who became my friend... She thinks back to the time she met Santana, all the times she visited his home and how she fell hard for the dragon boy. She could go on and on about her life in Loess, but instead she savors the details for her memory.

Nothings Wrong When Nothings True

@[Raed]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: What's The Truth If It's A Lie ||Raed|| - by Venus - 02-19-2019, 04:11 PM