• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A silent escape; Corban, Any!
    He inquires Cast's kingdom, not that Sylva had any enemies (that he knew of). To add to the young colts curioud mind he admits his mother lives in the Silver Cove, but he was born here.

Corban tilts his head, though Mary taught him to refrain from pressing questions his curious mind could not hold back. Like she abandoned you here? Because you can come back to Sylva with me! His ears prick forward at the thought of a friend his age residing in Sylva. Perhaps he would not have to run away as much.

Corbans head turned as a gust of wind came, the chilling breeze reminding him to return home soon. His gaze returning back to Cast only when he hears him speak. The ebony colt inquires about Sylva and a smile tugs at his smokey maw.

Well...there aren't any foals...but there are a lot in Loess! Which is our neighboring kingdom that my sister lets me visit freely! His mind wanders to Dagen and Brazen, the siblings he quickly met in his visit to Loess. It is a rather quiet kingdom....for someone my age at least, it is pretty to look at in the fall. What else do you want to know?

Being a young foal he was not trained how to recruit, he wasn't sure what to share and what to leave out. So he shares all the details that come to mind, nothing too exciting.

@[Castaneis]

Messages In This Thread
    A silent escape; Corban, Any! - by Castaneis - 01-03-2019, 06:48 PM
    RE: A silent escape; Corban, Any! - by Corban - 01-03-2019, 09:42 PM
    RE: A silent escape; Corban, Any! - by Castaneis - 01-04-2019, 07:33 AM
    RE: A silent escape; Corban, Any! - by Corban - 01-05-2019, 09:50 PM
    RE: A silent escape; Corban, Any! - by Castaneis - 01-06-2019, 06:23 AM
    RE: A silent escape; Corban, Any! - by Corban - 01-06-2019, 04:37 PM
    RE: A silent escape; Corban, Any! - by Castaneis - 01-06-2019, 05:16 PM