• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Poll: OOC meeting or IC meeting?
    You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
    OOC - short and quick
    50.00%
    4 50.00%
    IC - long and fun
    50.00%
    4 50.00%
    Total 8 vote(s) 100%
    * You voted for this item. [Show Results]

ALL EASTERN MEMBERS IN PLEASE
    In light of the kingdom visits coming to an end, Lav/Solace and I (Sid/Kagerus) would like to know if you, the players/characters, would prefer to have a brief OOC/IC thread in which you report recent activity such as recruiting, and what you learned on your visits, if you are new, and which caste you would like to be in; OR, we could do another big IC kingdom meeting, which I think would be fun to introduce everyone together again from all of the Eastern kingdoms, in a more civil and less stressful way than the first time. Also, then everyone gets to detail their findings, and I can promise another massive Kag novel in reply.

In the event of a tie, Lav and I will be the deciding votes.
    [Image: kag]
    dreamweaver