• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

how much should we give [open]
    Iskender
    inherit star-spangled eyes, they send you down to war

The sun continued to climb in the sky, gently warming the sullen ground with its rays. The colors reflecting in the atmosphere were, in fact, quite pretty. Iskender had to wonder when was the last time he had taken the time to simply watch the day unfold in its natural brilliance. The stallion twitched the length of his gulastra-marked tail, beginning in black and ending in an alabaster shade. The thought left his mind, only to be replaced with curiosity.

Someone was approaching.

His eyes, individually emerald and cobalt, washed over the approaching figure. She was painted in a rich chocolate red color, marked with sabino and gold. Her abdomen was a burgeoning round shape, much too pronounced to simply be heavy from lack of exercise. She was with child. Iskender wondered why she would wander from home rather to keep within the borders of safety.

She greeted him in a friendly way, calling herself Kensa. It was a pretty name and suited her wonderfully. The black male nodded his head in her direction, acknowledging her politely. She stopped some distance away, for safety and the sake of manners, he expected. Kensa states that she's come from Hyaline, which is not a place or landmark that the brindle was at all familiar with.

"I'm from somewhere called Ashen in a world called Kormada...and I'm guessing we are nowhere near there." This was said in normal tones, laced with a friendly sort of sarcasm. He had to wonder how he got there and assume that there was no way for him to go home. Not that there was much of a home to go back to.

it ain't me, i ain't no military son
    male . 5 years . newcomer . wanderer
    Words: 275
    Tags: open - @Kensa

Messages In This Thread
    how much should we give [open] - by Iskender - 01-15-2019, 01:32 PM
    RE: how much should we give [open] - by Kensa - 01-15-2019, 02:43 PM
    RE: how much should we give [open] - by Iskender - 02-05-2019, 08:13 PM
    RE: how much should we give [open] - by Kensa - 02-07-2019, 08:02 PM
    RE: how much should we give [open] - by Iskender - 02-11-2019, 03:14 PM
    RE: how much should we give [open] - by Kensa - 02-11-2019, 08:38 PM