• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A familiar surroundings (Jason/Sprite)

Star had been walking around all over, trying to find some kind of adventure. She was on her own with a son at her side. She was a mustang hybrid but she also had the body of an elegant arabian. With the dished face and the flowing high kept tail. When she moved she moved like the breeze. She was also almost pure white. There were a few dapples still on her flanks and her hips. Her long white legs carried her over the summer grass. She was snorting and carrying on up a storm. Trying to show off, she used to be this skinny tiny thing before Nier found her and made her queen of Gemstone Ridge. But that seemed like ages ago and she was no longer there. In fact this little colt of her was by Nier, but he departed from Beqanna and now they were on there own.

Her colt kept up with her quite well, she was pretty fast and for him to keep up with her was pretty good. She would slow down enough so he would build confidence. After running around and blowing off some steam that she had penned up for so long, she found alittle knoll there was a gentle breeze that constantly was blowing up there. She turned her youngster off to play on his on but not far. Her black eyes looked at the surroundings through her white flowing white forelock. Her mane that came down almost to her shoulder now was blowing in the breeze. She closed her eyes taking in the summer breeze she liked summer, the sun was warm. She missed being home, missed Gemstone ridge and the mountains. It was the only place familiar for her, she closed her eyes daydreaming running through the fields and meadows of Gemstone dreaming to go back home one day. But until a stallion claims in thats not going to happen.

The Gates held so much- so much responsibility, love, family. Jason could feel the white hairs burrow into his blue-grey coat. Normally he would expend an ounce of his magic to wash the picture of age and stress away, but Jason had grown tired. On the particular day that he decided to go to the meadow he didn’t particularly care about his appearance. His mane was tangled with bits of soil and brush painting the white mane in a more brownish light. White had formed about his nose and muzzle showing a small amount of his age. He didn’t plan on speaking to anyone. He simply planned on wandering around the meadow and thinking to himself.

The walk to the meadow was more sluggish for Jason than normal. He took his time with each step. He enjoyed every bit of the foreign lands and soaked in the bright, warm sun. A small thought passed to Fiasko and how much he would have liked her with him. Another thought went to Voudou as to how she faired, and before he knew it Jason had reached his destination.

The meadow was glorious in the summer. It was filled with life and teams of horses meeting one another. Jason walked with his head cocked to the side as he horse watched. Jason felt a small twitch in his hooves and picked up his speed to a trot. A bird called out and Jason turned his head to the side as he ran to spot the feathered creature. Without warning Jason felt his body heave itself into another horse that must have been daydreaming like himself. He stumbled forward. Thankfully he most likely just clipped the horse on her side causing most of the forward momentum to be retained in his fall.

”Oh my goodness, I am so sorry!” He said in between breaths as he laid on the ground. Slowly he regained his stance and began to assess what he know noticed to be a mare. ”Are you alright, is anything hurt?”
    jason
    magical son of eol and ashling

The almost white dappled mare, had her head down munching on grass. And watching her foal as he played, the warm sun beaming down on her back felt nice. It was now middle of summer and it was pretty hot, pesky flies and bugs attacking her pelt making her skin flinch and jump. She used her flowing white tail to chase them off. She lifted her head long enough to talk to her son who was near by. He was chasing things around and learning what they were. He was enjoying life, she then lowered her head down again enjoying a nice relaxing lunch. The grass tasted sweet this time of year.

As she was eating, she was bumped into sending her fallling to the ground. A dust cloud of dirt plummed around her. Ooof! she said, wondering what on earth that had knocked her off her feet. She thought maybe Henry was playing and jumped and bumped into her. She looked up and saw he was far away, she saw a light colored figured close to her. She got her barrings and stood back up. She shook to dust herself off she pinned her ears at the figure. Her eyes focused in now and noticed it was Jason. She had heard about him, but couldnt remember where but she knew who he was. Someone learning how to use there legs today or what? i say have in a joking way and a snorting attitude.

She went to step closer to Jason when she went to put weight on one of her legs. Her eyes closed when a sharp pain went through her leg, She looked at her leg, didnt see any blood. She must of sprained it. She limped closer to him, Hello im sorry to disturb you if we were in your way. She smiled at him, hoping he wasnt upset with her that they were in his way.

Jason could feel his heart flipping within his chest. Its movements made it feel like it was going to split him open which caused a small amount of concern. He looked toward the mare and took a heavy gulp in an attempt to still himself. The world still felt like it was whirling from his fall, and a dizzy glaze fell over his eyes causing him to grow weak in the knees. Even amongst his growing physiological problems Jason sought out clarity so that he could best assess the victim of his negligence.

It only took a moment for the mare to make a sly remark about his inability to run, and he made sure to muster up an embarrassed laugh in reply. It was good that the mare was making light of the situation. Jason was appreciative of her attitude. When the mare stepped toward him he noticed the limp and assessed it along with her when she looked down. Before he could speak in relation to the noticeable injury the mare spoke once more- this time an unexpected apology.

”Oh my! No, no…you were not in my way…I was the one in the wrong here. I am so sorry.” He said before lowering his tone. ”I have had a lot on my mind lately.” Jason absentmindedly cleared his throat before closing in the space between the mare and him. ”My names Jason. Do you mind if I take care of that?” He motioned his nose toward her injured leg.

jason
    magical son of eol and ashling

Star regained her composure after being collided with by a bigger built creature just like herself. She looked at him, not wanting him to be too upset with himself. She stepped closer and touched his neck to assure him that its just a sprain and not to worry. We all have alot on our mines lately, your not the only one. As she looked at the stallion before her she couldnt help that her heart hurt for him she couldnt figure out why, but it looked like he was through something or been through something rough. We all have our good and bad days but he looked tired. She pressed her forehead against the crease between his jawline and his neck. We havnt known each other long but im a good listener; maybe i can help you with your troubles. Hoping she didnt over step her space. They barely knew each other but she longed for someone to talk to ever since the one she could talk to about anything had left and she wasnt sure when he was going to be back. 

She knew mares and stallions had feelings but we each had our own ways to of expressing those. Alot of stallions kept there thoughts to themselves cause they felt it would make them look weak if they exposed those feelings. As she heard him introduce himself as Jason a smile came over her nose. Curling it into a smile, Hello Jason my name is Blue Star. But everyone just calls me Star. She was in the middle of lunch when she was bumped into. She lowered her head and reached for the apple she had. She was going to keep it for herself. But she felt that he needed a friend. She raised her head with the apple in her mouth. Wanting to share it with Jason, as a apology accepted for him bumping into her. Lowing her head alittle to offer half of her apple to him.

She lowered her muzzle down to her leg with him. Playfully playing with his muzzle with her. Its just a sprain it will heal she chuckled. She was a mother, it was very common for her to be bumped into or even knocked over because she had a rambunctious colt. Making light of the situation even more, Im a mother im used to being knocked over on my feet, or hit or bit. 

something here